mens norris field short wellington boots
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Plastic buckle strap holder
- Webbing strap
- Sturdy sole
- Semi-matte finish
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Care: Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition
- This style is for general wear. For performance boots, designed for long-term use on hard terrains, we recommend products from our Balmoral range.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.
Named after Hunter's founder, Henry Lee Norris, this short rain boot is built for sustained use on varied terrain. Crafted from a new and improved soft rubber compound for durability and comfort, it fuses the unique design style of the iconic Original Tall with new technical developments for added resilience. A reinforced panel has been introduced to increase structure and support, while a newly designed, robust Field outsole with zigzag tread ensures grip and mud-release.