men's balmoral adjustable 3mm neoprene-lined rain boots
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Performance Vibram® outsole
- Adjustable gusset at the leg
- Soft rubber compound
- Multi-directional cleats for mud-release
- Webbing pull tab
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Care: Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition
- This style is for general wear. For performance boots, designed for long-term use on hard terrains, we recommend products from our Balmoral range.
Perfect I am very pleased and hope you reintroduce the Royal Botanic Society wellie in the short style.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.
The new Balmoral Side Adjustable has been updated with a performance Vibram® sole. Exclusively developed for Hunter, the sole offers enhanced comfort and shock-absorption, while multi-directional cleats are designed for grip and mud-release. Built with specialized technical elements, the boot is handcrafted from a new soft rubber compound, featuring an adjustable side gusset to adapt the fit of the leg and a 3mm neoprene lining for insulation. The boot is supplied with 3mm and 5mm molded insoles to ease foot fatigue and aid circulation.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Delivered between Thu 19 - Mon 23 Jan
2nd Day Shipping
Delivered on Wed 18 Jan
Next Day Shipping
Delivered on Tue 17 Jan
View our returns policy here
You may also like