women's norris field short rain boots
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Plastic buckle strap holder
- Webbing strap
- Sturdy sole
- Semi-matte finish
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Care: Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition
- This style is for general wear. For performance boots, designed for long-term use on hard terrains, we recommend products from our Balmoral range.
I really like these, although they did leave a rubbing blister on the back of my calves. They work great with the boot socks
Named after Hunter's founder, Henry Lee Norris, this women's short rain boot is built for sustained use on varied terrain. Handrafted from a new and improved soft rubber compound for durability and comfort, it fuses the unique design style of the iconic Original Tall with new technical developments for added resilience. A reinforced panel has been introduced to increase structure and support, while a newly designed, robust Field outsole with zigzag tread ensures grip and mud-release.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Delivered between Fri 24 - Tue 28 Feb
2nd Day Shipping
Delivered on Thu 23 Feb
Next Day Shipping
Delivered on Wed 22 Feb
View our returns policy here
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.